Y5/6 Mixed 2019 - 2020
Teacher Y4 and Y5/6
Welcome to the Y5/6 class 2019/20!
The teachers are Mrs Orndal and Mrs Posner
Our Eco-councillors are
Our class author: Anthony Horowitz
Our maths ambassadors are
Our RA ambassadors are
Our class Bugle reporters are
How you can help at home...
- Please ensure your child learns the relevant Y5 or Y6 statutory words list. Y6 pupils also need to revise the Y5 spellings.
- Ensure that your child reads every night!
- Ask questions about the book your child is reading to develop their comprehension skills.
- Make sure your child brings their reading book to school every day and their reading record has been signed.
- Encourage them to read as many books as possible from the Y5/Y6 recommended texts list.
- Ensure that your child knows the timestables up to 12x12 and the corresponding division facts off by heart.
- Check their PE kit is in school every day.
- Encourage them to go on My Maths regularly. Each child will be set weekly activities to complete on the website.
Files to Download
Y5/6 Mixed: News items
There are no News items to display