Y5/6 Mixed 2021 - 2022
Y5/6 Upper KS2 Phase Leader
Welcome to the Y5/6 class 2021/22!
Our class author: Michael Morpurgo
How you can help at home...
- Please ensure your child learns the relevant Y5 or Y6 statutory words list. Y6 pupils also need to revise the Y5 spellings.
- Ensure that your child reads every night!
- Ask questions about the book your child is reading to develop their comprehension skills.
- Make sure your child brings their reading book to school every day and their reading record has been signed.
- Encourage them to read as many books as possible from the Y5/Y6 recommended texts list.
- Ensure that your child knows the timestables up to 12x12 and the corresponding division facts off by heart.
- Check their PE kit is in school every day.
- Encourage them to go on Education City regularly. Each child will be set weekly activities to complete on the website.
Maths SATs Revision at Home!
Use the link at the bottom of the page to view some great resources for helping revise for the Maths SATs tests.
Files to Download
Y5/6 Mixed: News items
There are no News items to display