Y5/6 Mixed 2019 - 2020
Teacher Y4 and Y5/6
Welcome to the Y5/6 class 2019/20!
Our class author: Michael Morpurgo
Our Eco-councillors are
Our Y6 RA ambassadors are
Our class Bugle reporters are
How you can help at home...
- Please ensure your child learns the relevant Y5 or Y6 statutory words list. Y6 pupils also need to revise the Y5 spellings.
- Ensure that your child reads every night!
- Ask questions about the book your child is reading to develop their comprehension skills.
- Make sure your child brings their reading book to school every day and their reading record has been signed.
- Encourage them to read as many books as possible from the Y5/Y6 recommended texts list.
- Ensure that your child knows the timestables up to 12x12 and the corresponding division facts off by heart.
- Check their PE kit is in school every day.
- Encourage them to go on My Maths regularly. Each child will be set weekly activities to complete on the website.
Maths SATs Revision at Home!
Use the link at the bottom of the page to view some great resources for helping revise for the Maths SATs tests.
Files to Download
Y5/6 Mixed: News items
There are no News items to display
Y5/6 Mixed: Calendar items
FOB Christmas Card Project DEADLINE, by Miss Keith
FOB Non Uniform Day (bottle donations) , by Miss Keith