Year 5 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Year 5 2020/21!
How you can help at home...
- Please ensure your child learns the relevant Y5 statutory words list.
- Ensure that your child reads every night!
- Ask questions about the book your child is reading to develop their comprehension skills.
- Make sure your child brings their reading book to school every day and their reading record has been signed.
- Encourage them to read as many books as possible from the Y5/Y6 recommended texts list.
- Ensure that your child knows the timestables up to 12x12 and the corresponding division facts off by heart.
- Check their PE kit is in school every day.
- Encourage them to go on My Maths regularly. Each child will be set weekly activities to complete on the website.
Our Year Group Author is Michael Morpurgo
Files to Download
End of Year Expectations Year 5 Statutory Word List home reading example questions to ask 100 books to read in Y5 and Y6 Y5 JG Timetable 19-20 Y5 LMC Timetable 19-20 Homework routines Useful websites for KS2 children during school closure Y5 LMC letter from your teacher Easter 2020. Year 5 JG letter from your teacher Easter 2020. Jodrell Bank activities! CLASS 5 JG LETTER FROM YOUR TEACHER MAY 2020 CLASS 5 LMC LETTER FROM YOUR TEACHER MAY 2020 Y5 Letter for Children 2020 Letter for Mrs Marron's New Class Letter for Miss Calder Jones' Class Letter from Miss Butler Y5 Home Learning Project - 20.7.20
Year 5: News items
There are no News items to display