Year 5 2019 - 2020
Welcome to Year 5 2019/20!
How you can help at home...
- Please ensure your child learns the relevant Y5 statutory words list.
- Ensure that your child reads every night!
- Ask questions about the book your child is reading to develop their comprehension skills.
- Make sure your child brings their reading book to school every day and their reading record has been signed.
- Encourage them to read as many books as possible from the Y5/Y6 recommended texts list.
- Ensure that your child knows the timestables up to 12x12 and the corresponding division facts off by heart.
- Check their PE kit is in school every day.
- Encourage them to go on My Maths regularly. Each child will be set weekly activities to complete on the website.
Our Year Group Author is Michael Morpurgo
Files to Download
Year 5: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 5: Calendar items
Dodgeball Tournament @ Stockport Academy (selected students), by Miss Keith
FOB Non Uniform Day (chocolate donations) , by Miss Keith