Year 6 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Year 6 2021/22!
Our children bring enthusiasm, a positive attitude to learning and fun to our classrooms every day whilst promoting our school values of being caring, respectful and co-operative.
Our year group author: Anthony Horowitz
Maths SATs Revision at Home!
Use the link below to view some great resources for helping revise for the Maths SATs tests.
How you can help at home...
- Please ensure your child revises the Y5 statutory spellings and learns the new Y6 word list. Both documents are available to download at the bottom of this page.
- Ensure that your child reads every night!
- Ask questions about the book your child is reading to develop their comprehension skills. A list of example questions are again at the bottom of the page.
- Make sure your child brings their reading book to school every day and their reading record has been signed.
- Encourage them to read as many books as possible from the Y6 recommended texts list (at the bottom of the page).
- Ensure that your child knows the timestables up to 12x12 and the corresponding division facts off by heart.
- Check their PE kit is in school every day.
- Encourage them to go on Education City regularly. Each child will be set weekly activities to complete on the website.
Files to Download
Year 6: News items
There are no News items to display