EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN BULLETPOINT FORM!
Here we go:
• Thursday start: Year 1, (not 1/2LJ) Year 4, class 5/6RTB only, Year 6.
• Friday start: Year 2, class 1/2LJ ALL, Year 3, class 3/4SH-JB ALL, Year 5 (not 5/6RTB)
• 8.40 – 9.00am to allow for social distancing
• All children to be dropped and left at the entrance to Big Playground where they will be directed across the playground to their classrooms (Nursery/Reception use front entrance)
• Plenty of staff will be on hand for any nervous or anxious children
• Nursery: 3pm Front playground
• Reception: 3pm Big Playground
• KS1 (Year 1 & Year 2): 3.10pm Big Playground
• KS2 (Y3, 4, 5, 6): 3.20pm Big Playground
NEED TO BRING:
• Full school uniform (no trainers – other than Games Day) No jewellery
• Packed lunch in a lunchbox/bag and water bottle ONLY
• NO bookbags
• NO Rucksacks
• NO stationary, NO books, NO toys
• Please remember to pre-book lunches on LunchHound
• NOT to be brought to school (this is an amendment from the original letter)
• TO BE WORN from home and ALL DAY on your child’s allocated Games Day
• Thursday Games: Year 5, Year 6 and Class 5/6
Friday Games: Year 1 and Class 1/2
Monday Games: Year 3 (3DB & 3CN only)
Tuesday Games: Year 4 and Class 3/4
Wednesday Games: Year 2 (2VH & 2MK only)
Reception: Not required to wear P.E. Kit until after Christmas.
• NO Breakfast Club - to be reviewed after October Half Term, not before
• NO Afterschool Activities/Sports Clubs - to be reviewed after October Half Term, not before
• NO HUB - to be reviewed after October Half Term, not before
Good Luck - you've got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!