New Covid Guidance for Attending The Christmas fair 3rd December 2021
We are still intending to hold the Christmas Fair this Friday, but with one or two adaptations to make sure that we have adequate control measures to keep people as safe as is reasonably possible.
If national or local advice changes this week, we may be forced to cancel the fair at short notice, please make sure that you are regularly checking the school spider app.
Please DO NOT attend the fair if:
· You have any COVID-19 symptoms or feel generally unwell
· You or someone in your household is self-isolating
If you are coming to the fair please:
· Be mindful of social distancing as far as possible
· Consider wearing a mask whilst inside when not eating or drinking
· Use the antibacterial hand wash that is available
· Spend some time outdoors at the drink and food stands
Raffle tickets can be bought via parent pay (being released today) this year and there will not be a length auction in the hall towards the end of the fair.
If we all follow this guidance we will be making this event safer for all who attend.