We are currently looking into additional funding for the school. If your child has been adopted from Local Authority Care, they may be entitled to additional funding. If you would like to speak to someone about this in confidence, please contact Mrs. Whitlow, our Family Liaison Worker, or Mrs. Rogers, our Deputy Headteacher, via the School Office.
Also don't forget to look into if you are entitled to Free School Meals. If you are in receipt of benefits or have a low income the Government provides £1,300 per child to the school now!
This isn’t just for KS2 children, it is for ALL year groups including Reception who are currently get a universal free school meal. Even if your child chooses to be on packed lunches – you could still be entitled!
This helps us support your child within school like providing FREE Afterschool clubs, discounted Breakfast Club and possible financial help with school trip activities and support that will benefit your child.
DON’T MISS OUT - ACT NOW! The deadline for this year’s entitlement is October 2nd 2019.
It takes 5 minutes via https://www.gov.uk/apply-free-school-meals to register your child and you will be notified by email almost immediately if you are successful. If you are not sure, try to apply anyway to find out. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
You maybe eligible if you get any of the following:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 • the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
• Working Tax Credit run-on • Universal Credit.
Many thanks for your time.