LAST THING, PROMISE: A little bit of Housekeeping before tomorrow...
1. Please check your letters for your child's phased return date. We cannot stress how important this is. All the information you need is on those letters.
If your child has been a in a key worker group over the last few weeks, but their Year Group (Nursery/Reception/Y1/Y6) is returning, you send your child in with their allocated year group.
If you turn up on the wrong day you will be turned away. Sorry - true, but necessary.
This also applicable to Key Worker places: you MUST have a pre-booked Key Worker place to attend school. Please do not just turn up. If you do, you will be turned away - your place must be approved in advance.
2. Have you booked your packed lunches via Lunchhound? Please do so as soon as possible. If you wish to bring your own packed lunch from home - that is fine. Please just inform the Office so we can change you meal pattern.
3. Check which gate you are meant to using. We have 3 entrances in use - Breakfast Club/Dining Room gate, the main gate, and the front gate. This is to save a bottle neck. So save confusion, please check your letters.
4. You have from 8.40 - 9.10am to arrive at school. This doesn't mean a lie in! haha! It is to allow more time so social distancing can be respected at the gates. Take your time and keep 2m apart.
5. If you have said you are coming to school but you have changed your mind or your child is poorly, please use the absence line to report their absence.
6. No bookbags. Only a named lunch bag and a water bottle. Make it simple.
7. If your child has asthma, please make sure they have an in date inhaler in school. Not sure? Just give us a call we are happy to help!
LASTLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, Smile :-) We've got this!
See you soon