Accessing Remote Learning Using a Gaming Device
If you don't have computers or laptops at home but you do have an Xbox or PlayStation that is connected to the internet, you can access our remote learning with a keyboard and a mouse.
We have a supply of old keyboards and computer mouse controllers, which will be available from today at the school office on a first come, first serve basis.
Connection details are as follows details are as follows:
1) Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot.
2) Go to my games and apps.
3) Find and select Microsoft Edge.
4) Navigate to your online learning platform.
1) Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (WWW with dots around it).
2) Press the PlayStation logo on the controller.
3) Go to the library and find options for games and applications.
4) Go to applications and you will find the internet browser.
5) Navigate to your online learning platform and log in as usual.
If you think that this would be helpful for your children at home, please come to the office from 11-01-21 and collect a key board and a mouse whilst we still have a supply at school.