School is still OPEN - Staffing to be reviewed
I hope you can appreciate the difficulty of the decision making this morning. The snow has stopped falling and a majority of teachers have said they are ABLE to get in to school, therefore we are OPEN.
However, as you have probably realised, with the best intentions, the roads are slower than usual therefore, staff that said they could be in are now struggling.
We will be reviewing this situation on a continuous basis and you will be the first to know if we end up going for a POSSIBLE Partial Day Closure.
But for now WE ARE OPEN! Please bear with us.
Thank-you for your understanding.